Friday, August 22, 2014

Ticket To Ride

Last week we had a wonderful time visiting with family. My sister in law came in from Indiana and it was so wonderful to just be together. We got together with the siblings and had a great afternoon.

Judah's favorite was the huge cabinet of Legos.


He was back and forth between the Legos and this movie. (Who knows which one it is?)


My brother in law purchased a new game, Ticket To Ride. If you have not played it, I highly recommend it. So much fun!



My sister in law and her husband (which is my husband's brother)


My other sister in law, from Indiana.


Brother in law, aka, Man with the beard




She was trying to be sly and go unnoticed. She's pretty good at that...most of the time



My hubby and sister in law having deep theological discussions. 


Over beer.


Is there any other way? 

Seriously. I love my family.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me miss you more. And the movie is School House Rock!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gucci Handbags Just need to say your article is striking. The clearness within your submit is just spectacular we can take as a right that you are an professional with this field. Exceptionally well with the permission help me to seize your rss feed to sustain up to now with forthcoming deal. Thank you millions of and please cultivate the helpful operate. Gift Card Envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great weblog here! do you need to have invite posts in my blog? Pentagon Accessories

    ReplyDelete